Fresh Corriander leaves - 1 bunch
Small onion - 10 or large onion - 1
Red chillies - 4
Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
Channa dhal - 1 tsp
Urad dhal - 1 tsp
Grated coconut - 2 tbsp
Tamarind - 1/4 lemon size
Oil - 2 tspSalt to taste.
- Clean and wash the corriander leaves.
- In a kadai put the oil and fry onion,red chillies,cumin seeds,urad dhal and channa dhal.
- Same pan add the corriander leaves and saute for 2 mins till they wilt.
- Add coconut and tamarind to that and fry altogether for one more minute.
- Cool it. Add salt and grind to a thick paste.
Serve with rice, idli or dosa.