Cooked parotta / Store bought parotta - 5 pieces
Onion- 1 ( finely chopped )
Ginger garlic paste- 1tbsp
Tomato-1 ( finely chopped )
Green chillies-3 nos
Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
Chicken masala powder - 1 tbsp
Curry leaves - few
Corriander leaves - 2 tbsp( chopped )
Chicken kuruma - 1 cup
Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
Oil - 2 tbsp
Salt to taste.
- Heat the parotta in skillet and tear them into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a kadai . Add mustard seeds when it pops up add cumin seeds. Then add onions, chillies and curry leaves.
- When the onion gets cooked add ginger garlic paste. Fry it 2 minutes.
- Then add chopped tomatoes & fry it till the tomatoes are soft.
- Then add Turmeric powder and chicken masala powder &fry 1 minute.
- Then add parotta pieces and fry for a minute.
- Now add eggs,salt and pepper. Blend everything together.
- When the egg is almost done add chalna ,( If u have left over chicken gravy you can use it or use little bit of garam masala powder,corriander powder,and chilli powder )
- Mix well . so that it will get coated over parotta pieces.
- Finally add fresh corriander leaves.
Serve hot with onion raita.