Chicken - 1/4 kg ( with bone )
Onion - 1 ( chopped )
Tomato ( chopped )
Green chillies - 3 nos
Curry leaves - few
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1tsp
Oil - 1-tsp
Pepper powder -1 tbsp
Salt to taste.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the ginger garlic and sauté for a minute.
- To this add onions, green chillies, curry leaves and tomatoes and sauté till the onions are soft.
- Then add the chicken pieces along with turmeric powder and salt.
sauté until the chicken is sealed.
- To this add a 4 cups of water. Let it come to a boil and close the lid.
- Cook the chicken on a low flame about 20 minutes.or cook until the chicken is cooked.
- Garnish with corriander leaves.
Serve hot with pepper powder.