Chicken - 2 lb ( cut into small pieces )
Small Onion - 20 nos ( chopped )
Red chillies - 10 nos ( seeds removed, broken into 3 or 4 pieces )
Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
Curry leaves - 1 or 2 string
corriander leaves - 1 tbsp ( chopped )
Ginger garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
Oil - 2 tbsp
Salt - to taste.
- Heat oil in a kadai, add mustard seeds when it pops up, put onions,red chillies and curry leaves.
- Sauté till onion turn into light brown.
- Now add ginger garlic paste fry 1 minute
- Then add the chicken,turmeric powder and salt and just sprinkle water.
- Close the lid ond cook on low flame until the chicken fully cooked.
- Open the lid and fry for about 5 minutes on low heat until dry consistency.Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve with rice.