Beans (cut into thin strip ) - 1 cup
Carrot (cut into thin strip ) - 1/2 cup
Onion - (cut into thin slice ) - 1cup
Green chillies ( cut into thin slice ) -3
Ginger and Garlic ( crushed ) - 1 tbsp
Corriander leaves (chopped ) - 1/2 cup
Chicken boneless (cut into thin strip) - 150 gm
Oil -3 tbsp
Soy sauce - 1 tbsp
Ajino motto - 1 pinch
Pepper powder- 1 tbsp
Salt to taste.
- Heat oil in a pan. when the oil is hot put the crushed ginger and garlic .fry 1 minute.
- Add chicken pieces with salt fry 3 to 5 minutes.
- when the chicken is sealed,add onion fry for a minute.
- Then add green chillies,carrot, and beans. fry 2 minutes.
- Finally add cabbage fry for a minute and then add the soy sauce. saute them 2 minutes.
- Lastly add the cooked rice. Fry it 1 minute.
- Heat oil in another pan, add eggs, pepper powder and salt and mix well to get scrambled eggs.
- Add the above shredded eggs and pepper powder to the rice and mix well.
- Garnish with corriander leaves. . Serve hot.